Homeowners Insurance can cover your primary home, seasonal property, or property you rent to others (Landlord). This type of insurance is a package policy. That means it covers both damage to property and liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage policyholders cause to other people. Standard homeowners’ policies do not cover flooding, earthquakes, or poor maintenance.

There are also optional coverages that we talk about with our clients. Many of these optional coverages will prevent you from unforeseen costs. Some of these include water and sewer backup coverage, underground utility coverage, and equipment breakdown coverage.

To save the most on your homeowners’ policy, we highly recommend bundling it with your auto policy!